PHARMACY BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
As a pharmacist or owner of a pharmacy in Ontario, you are seeking a legal professional with specialized knowledge in the pharmacy business, especially if you plan to buy or sell a pharmacy.
As the premier counsel in pharmacy law in Ontario, you can be confident in relying on Paul-Mark Kaldas and KB Business Law Group to be your firm of choice in handling all your business law issues.
At KB Business Law Group, we work with various health professionals—particularly professional pharmacy organizations such as the Ontario College of Pharmacists—as well as pharmacy buying groups, numerous lending groups, and private business owners. Depending on the circumstances, we sometimes provide legal counsel to other types of business owners in the medical field.
What We Do
Some of the common matters that KB Business Law Group deals with in regarding pharmacy business law in Ontario include:
- Acquiring and selling pharmacies
- Dealing with financial restructuring and debt issues
- Entering into lease negotiations
- Forming pharmacy partnership agreements
- Incorporating pharmacy corporations
- Understanding pharmacy regulations
- Negotiating banner advertising agreements
- Resolving employment concerns
- Restructuring and reorganizing pharmacies
In particular, we:
- Specialize in the acquisitions, mergers, sale/purchases, and reorganizations of pharmacies
- Have a close connection with the top lending institutions in the pharmacy industry
- Work with all pharmacists and pharmacy owners, from single-store owners to large groups and mass consolidators in Ontario
Let us explain some of these legal services in further detail.
Forming Pharmacy Partnership Agreements
In general, a partnership agreement outlines the duties and obligations that two parties have to one another in a legal contract, as well as any benefits, expectations, and restrictions. The contract may include the following information:
- How to divide up profits
- Each partner’s responsibilities in the company
- When and how to terminate the partnership
- The corporation name (and names of individual partners)